Lost Shoe is a new RV Park facility within 20 miles of Lake Charles, LA. Easy on and off access from Interstate 10 (exit 48) and to locations in Lake Charles, Iowa and Welsh are a major convenience to Lost Shoe visitors. A friendly staff, dry level lot and value services are what make Lost Shoe RV Park the Lacassine area’s stop for RV patrons from all points on the map. Proximity to Lake Charles and Gulf Coast points south are also a leading reason our RV patrons prefer Lost Shoe. Brand new laundry facilities and offices are another reason Lost Shoe is the choice for RV travelers across Louisiana and beyond.
Drainage issues plague a lot of RV parks – Not Lost Shoe, we invested in a thick mat of gravel compacted to ensure our guests a dry space. Not sexy, but important.
Lost Shoe RV is an RV Park & Camping facility in Iowa, LA within 20 miles of Lake Charles with stress-free on & off access from Interstate 10 (exit 48).
Details of our RV park
- Full time, on site manager
- 68 Spaces in brand new RV Park
- Convenient to Lake Charles, Sulphur and Cameron. Convenient to Gulf Coast.
- Lost Shoe RV Park features a wide level lot.
- Large spaces (55’). Large enough for largest of RV’s. Large enough for large RV & 2 vehicles.
- 30/50 Amp service in each spot
- Brand new laundry facility
- Monthly/Weekly/Daily Rates available. Call: 205-732-0762
- Discounts for long term applicants
Please contact us for ratesheet
- Each space has its own potable water line
- Each space has its own individual sewer line
- Fire up one of the Community Grills in the Grillin’ Pavillion
- Family Friendly
- Pet Friendly (some restrictions apply)
From Exit Ramp 48, head South on 101 – when you come to a caution light take a right and we are a quarter of a mile on the right.
19206 Hwy 90E Iowa, LA 70647